Thursday, June 14, 2012

Storing my Dies



I really have been enjoying making cards with my Cricut machine since I 
purchased it last year. Organizing all the stuff that accumulates with this hobby
is a job in itself. I have purchased some dies for cuts I can't get with the Cricut.
Papertreyink has some really cute ones. I was storing them with
my stamps but then I would worry about losing them or damaging them. They aren't 
too cheap either!!! 
I finally saw someone put them on a magnet in a pocket page and I decided to 
use that idea. Off to Office Max I went and low and behold this is what I came up with.
I decided to go with the 5x7 inch size binder and of course I chose
lime green (to match the Cricut!).


I printed out the page from the website where I ordered the die, added some sticky back magnets
and put them in top loading page protectors. 
I also have some of the Nestabilities and found they fit in these pages as well.
I just inserted their folders with some cardstock and the dies are nice and secure.
                         

No comments:

Post a Comment