Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A blast from the past

Living in a home for 34 years and being a child of two pack rats
is hard. I am a pack rat, ok, I admit it! I have a hard time letting go
of "stuff". I'm not a hoarder, I do occasionally "let" things go, but 
it is hard to do. I always think I'm saving it for someone.
Well, my someones have told me they don't want the stuff!!!!
LOL!!!! :)

My husband found several tubs of stuff that had been out in the
garage for years, about 10-20 years. Oh, my! How time flies!
My mom and I had a short career selling crafts at local craft shows in the late '80's and early '90's.
We did pretty good, but I'm sure we just barely made it even with all the time involved.
We enjoyed making the stuff and going to the shows and interacting with the people.
We should have had a store!
Anyway, in the tubs I found a few items I had made for the shows. It was
fun seeing what I had made and remembering the fun we had.
Cat dolls with halos, apron says "Cats are Angels with Tails!"


A chicken doll,
 her basket of eggs is missing. I had a love affair with anything chicken back then.
I felt like a Mother Hen with all the kids in tow.
:)




No comments:

Post a Comment