Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A list

Saw this list on a blog the other day, thought I would do one of my own.


I'm feeling.....unwell, have a head/chest cold
I'm seeing.....lots of dust in the house with the sunshine coming in the windows
I'm hearing.....the air conditioner come on 
I'm thinking....I should be doing something constructive
I'm planning.....to paint my bedroom this summer, a pretty yellow I think
I'm going.....to work tomorrow, no matter how I feel
I'm reading..... a murder mystery by Joanne Fluke
I'm wearing.....pink shorts and a yellow tee
I'm cooking.....chicken and scalloped potatoes
I'm creating.....a tumbler Christmas quilt for me
I'm enjoying.....Star Trek movies
I'm hoping.....to have a garage sale this summer
I'm sharing.....some of the things I've made through the years



No comments:

Post a Comment