Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fourth of July

I was in Michaels the other day and saw this 
4th of July floral table arrangement for a mere $29.99


 or this one for $39.99.


I thought I could do better. 
So I gathered some stems from both
Michaels and Walmart. I already had
the flags but needed a  container. I really
loved the pitcher but was unable to find one at 
the couple of places I searched. No luck! 
So I put the bag down in the sewing room thinking
that this was another project that wasn't
going to get done.
I was putting away some groceries in my little "pantry" in the 
basement and noticed a small Corelle cup that I hadn't used for awhile.
I won't be showing you a picture of my little "pantry" cause it is a total
mess and I don't feel like cleaning it up today! :)
Anyway, this is what I did this morning. I'm thinking that it's not
too bad considering I spent half of what Michael's wanted for theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment