Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Mistakes and dreams


Well, I put the table runner aside until I get a backing for it.
The triangles I "wasted" I made into half square triangles.
I plan on making a few mug rugs with them or a table square for the living room.
To be finished later........




..........................................

I have received the scrap bin quilt back from the quilter and I chose to bind it
with a jade green binding.
I ordered 1/2 yard,


Here it looks a little blue, but it is more green actually,


It looks really good with the backing!



unfortunately I needed 1 more strip.......
so I had to order more.......


I finished hand sewing most of the binding just
leaving enough room to add another strip later......... 




I think it is going to really work for this really scrappy quilt.


..............

I found this on Pinterest and really really want to make it.


I found this fabric on line and will make the churn dash background out of the
blue and will use the butterfly print on the backing.
I just need an off-white for the front.
Can't wait to start this one!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment