Friday, February 17, 2017

A Very Warm February !



This February we have had wonderful weather. Yeah, for a few days
we've had cold weather, ( 23 degrees ) but all in all it has
been absolutely fantastic.
Tomorrow it will be about 60 degrees!
And for the next week it should be in the high 50's to low 60's !
Wonderful!

................................................

Today I worked on a Halloween table runner and almost
ruined it!
It is a pattern from Pat Sloan.

:( I didn't read the directions! :(



I bought a charm pack and didn't cut them down to 4 1/2 " like the
directions said. So my table runner will be huge! And I didn't have
enough black and grey fabric left in the charm pack to do the next step!

I did do ok with appliquéing the pumpkins and stars on the background.
 I used this method:


I windowed the iron on fusing paper and then used telephone paper on the back
to stabilize the machine buttonhole stitching around the appliqué.
I then set my machine to this setting.

-This pic is for me to remember what the setting was for future projects.-


Here is a close up of the pumpkin.


Tomorrow I'll have pics of what I've been doing with the black and grey border.

No comments:

Post a Comment