Sunday, April 24, 2016

Sunday Morning!

This morning I went out and checked the robin's nest in the back.


Yeah! There is one egg that I can see.
But I didn't see Mama or Papa.
Joe went out later this afternoon and he said 
that Mama is sitting on her nest.


............

Joe and I drove over to Anthony and Liz's house and then we went over to
the West Side Market in Cleveland. I read that the 
current building was built in 1912.


 It is a very pretty building.



Some of the pastries were very delicious looking, 
but I resisted.



Joe was buying some strawberries for dessert tonight.


............

Before we went to the market we had brunch at Town Hall restaurant,
which is just down the street from the market.




We sat at a table in their patio area, in the back.


It was a little cool, but nice.
Our table was low to the ground but had a pretty 
floral arrangement built into the table.






I enjoyed a pineapple mimosa, as a treat to me!


It was pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment