Monday, October 3, 2011

Well, I guess it's been awhile since I've posted! LOL!
Not much happening around here.
I have been making some cards and playing with 
my Cricut Expression, which I love doing.
Made a small note pad with this cute little girl on the front.

I even gave this little girl a manicure with cute nail polish!


I made a going away present for someone
at work.
The little purse held some Hershey Nuggets 
and the notepad held some post it notes.


Today I made a card for no reason at all, 
just enjoyed playing with the paper, 
and my new Tim Holtz die cut.

I also started making a pumpkin decoration for the living room.
I sewed lots of buttons on a piece of linen and will 
put it on a square artist's canvas sometime later this week.
I saw this project somewhere in the blogs I read and 
thought it was a great idea. Since Joe can't find the
Halloween/Fall decorations in the attic I decided
to try to make a few. LOL!

Tomorrow I have the morning off, 
I'll have the entire morning to play again! :)











No comments:

Post a Comment