Monday, October 17, 2011

Finally! a driveway!

This morning the guys came and put the concrete in the driveway! It is so great to see the driveway almost finished. They said that we can walk on it tonight! but can't drive on it until next Tuesday!
I went out and did a little shopping and when I came home a little after noon they were almost done.

Still have to brush the top and do the finish here in the back. Clean up is always fun isn't it? LOL!
Joe will be very happy to finally have his little driveway for the truck. I think he's wanted one for about 25 years! :) Think I can talk him into planting flowers on the edge of the driveway? LOL!!!! If I did I think he'd pull his hair out!!!!!!! LOL!
Today he is just watching the work get done. Enjoying the process.

He's worked hard enough to get to this point.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment