Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Button pumpkin

I finished the button pumpkin yesterday. I went out and bought an electric staple gun as we only have a manuel one. There is no way I could have done this without the electric one! You should have seen me jump when I put the first staple in! LOL! Scared me a lot and I think I hit my head on the ceiling when I jumped! HaHa!!!!!

Anyway, I got used to it and managed to finish it up. I did have to take out some staples and redo them as I went along, there is learning curve to using the gun. But I am glad I have it and will be able to use it again, got to justify the purchase! :)

Joe and the guys are still waterproofing the house. He is just amazing with all the stuff he does. There are many younger guys who can't keep up with him!


He was the "gopher" for the guys Monday.
Yesterday he had to "paint" the walls with the
tar. He was a mess when he was done! :)

Then he had to shovel the gravel and dump it into the hole to cover the drain pipes.

Then later I found him digging over the dirt in the garden, by hand!

I'm tired just watching him!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment