Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Eve



Merry Christmas!



Hope everyone is having a great Christmas with lots
of good food and lots of presents!
:)

....................................................................


Today I took a couple of photos of the snow, we've lost quite a bit since
the major snowstorm from a few weeks ago. In some places you can
even see green grass! Yippee!
Joe is a fanatic about his snow removal, we are one of a few that has
their sidewalk completely free of snow!
He is amazing!


I do hate the look of the dirty snow though, wish it could be white and 
pretty as a fresh snowfall all the time!

I also went in the back to see how much snow has melted. By
the back porch I made one of our neighbors quite upset by going back there!
:)


You should have seen the dirty looks he was giving me! And
his tail was wagging and shaking a lot! I guess he was letting
me know just how irritated he was with me! LOL!!!
So I left him alone and went back to where I belonged, in the house!


I'm still working on the Scrap Bin quilt, I want it to be twin size, so I
figure it should be 70" x 90".  
Maybe I'll be able to work on it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment