Friday, April 8, 2011

Still here!

Well, I'm still here. Haven't been too busy
 but I guess I was too busy to update 
the blog. 
I have been working on the Recipe book and 
I've finished it except for adding
more recipes.
 I've added a few,
but still have more to print out.
I did a video of the book for my mom and sister, using my phone.



One thing I learned is that I'm terrible at doing videos! LOL!!!
I had a great time doing the book though and hope to do more books soon.

Watching the YouTube videos have helped me learn some new (to me) 
techniques. One I saw recently was an easel card. 
I decided to try it, using the twisted easel card method.
This is what I came up with. I love it!
I had to do parts of it over twice cause of ink smears, wrong color choices and
badly cut papers. LOL!!! 
Thank goodness I don't make a living doing this! It takes me forever to get
a card made and ready to go.






Most paper craft blogs list where the papers and 
all the stuff came from. Mine just came from my 
"stash". I don't know any company names for most of
the stuff. 
I do know I used the Cricut  cartridge "Country Life".
One of my favorite cartridges, though I haven't used
it too much. I'm still a beginner at this! 
I only got my Cricut in January.
I think the butterfly punch I used is a Martha Stewart punch.

Ready to see what else I can make!
Later,
Mary Jane
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment