Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Finished one layout

I came home after work ready to work on these layouts.
I'd been thinking of what do with them most of the day.
:)
So after having some soup and 
loading the washing machine I started inking 
and playing with the circles.
 I changed my mind many times and ended
up making more circles in different sizes. :)
Finally, I told myself not to stress out about it and to just finish it. 

To use my instinct.

So this is what I finally glued down,
no changing of my mind now! :)
Simple and not clogged with stuff. 
Maybe for other pages, 
but not this one.
I decided to use smaller circles and not as many as I had originally intended.
Then I found some ribbon that would work with the colors in the layout.
I also decided to make the D in Daniel larger. This seemed to work out better.
So voila!
Time to glue and finish it
It is now in my scrapbook waiting for Anthony's page to join it. 


I haven't finished this page yet. I ran out of time 
and will have to finish it tomorrow after work.
I still might add another circle.
Gotta think about it.
Later,
Mary Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment