Sunday, June 13, 2010

Airplane quilt finished!

Today I did this.


I cut and stitched the binding on the quilt after I finished 
quilting a few more clouds. Light and fluffy clouds, no rain clouds!

I like to stitch the binding on and then trim the seam to 1/4 inch. I am not
good at doing mitered corners so I just stitch binding on each side 
and then fiddle with the corners to not have too much bulk.
It works for me.


I love the final stitching of the binding. It takes so long to get to this
point that it is so great to finally be finished with a quilt.

Later, I started sewing the binding on the tumbler quilt, I had put this off to finish the 
airplane quilt. So tomorrow I will be washing the airplane quilt, the tumbler quilt
and the small doll quilt I finished up last week. I love when they come out of the 
dryer all fluffy and ready to cuddle. 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment