Sunday, August 5, 2012

More organizing!

Since I organized my Cricut handbooks 
I decided to tackle the rest of the room.
My sister suggested putting the boxes of handbooks 
on a shelf next to where I sit.
Well, in order to do that I had to move two stacks of Thirties prints I had been using to make a quilt two years ago! I'm a slow mover, I guess. So I tossed them to the other side of the room (until I get a bin for them!)
 :)
 and tried out the boxes on the shelves! Perfect! Like it was made for it! 

I also decided to place my cutters there also. I am a very happy camper. 
Then I looked at the rest of the desk.
Boo Hoo! Gotta clean this up! 
So I dusted, tossed, rearranged, read a few interesting articles I found and reorganized to my hearts content. 
Voila! It's not perfect, but it will do until I have more time.
At least I can sew or make cards with out having to move junk out of the way.


Look! I see carpet!
And look to see who helped me clean! He slept the whole
day in his little drawer!
Now I have to clean the rest of the room! 
I won't show you pictures of the way it looks now!

No comments:

Post a Comment