Sunday, October 24, 2010

I bought myself a present!

I've been saving a long time for a new dresser and I finally decided on the one I like.
I searched everywhere for a style and color I liked. 
I just love the color, chestnut. I even love the name.
The glowing thing in the center of the dresser is a reflection from the lamplight on
the mirror tray. The reflection looks like something ghostly is hovering over the dresser! :) 
I do want to eventually get a new TV, one that doesn't take up so much room, but for now 
that is something I can do without.
Anyway, this dresser is just what I've been waiting for and I even got it on sale! Yeah!!!
.....
I'm still working on making a few cards. This is one of my newest.

And this is the inside of the card.
Tomorrow I'm off to buy new curtains and maybe start a search for a new bedspread.
I'm pretty picky so it may take me a while to decide on a style and color that I can live with.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment