Monday, February 11, 2013

Emptiness

While working on my "organic" quilting
I hurt my sewing machine!
I guess I somehow bent something by the bobbin case and 
the machine started making strange noises. Also the walking foot
would also lock up the screw holding the needle in and then the 
needle would fall out.
So I took it to my "guy" and he is working on it now.
So what to do while my machine is getting her insides worked on?
I thought and thought. Everytime I would think of something to do,
it would involve sewing on the machine. 
Since the desk is so empty,
I decided to straighten up my boxes of projects that need to be finished and found 
my Halloween doll quilt or wallhanging that needed to be hand quilted.
Yeah! It was already pinned and ready to go.
Simple stitch in the ditch.

After finishing the center I decided to add spiderwebs in each corner.
I hand drew one in the corner and will probably add spiders on the border also.
I don't usually draw lines for my quilting as I can't draw a straight line, 
but how can you mess up a web? Lol!!!
My machine will be ready by Wednesday
and I will no longer have an empty desk.
:)





No comments:

Post a Comment