Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas decorations

Today we got a lot of snow, at least 6-8 inches. 
Joe had to snow blow the driveway twice today, 
after shoveling snow all day at work!
I went out to shop a little this morning and 
really enjoyed it since there were very few people
in the stores. LOL!!
I finished up the tree this morning and rearranged the 
furniture a little. It'll do for the Christmas season, I don't 
think we could live with it this way for too long.
The last few years I have been using red and white as the 
colors for the tree. Lots of red balls, white snowflakes, clear glass birds,
white birds and a couple of silver balls. I bought a couple of 
Hallmark ornaments last year and added a few this year. I'm planning
to add a few each year from now on. I love their ornaments but
they are expensive, so a few a year are all I'm going to do.
Skittles thinks I've made him a bed under the tree.
I guess that is his Christmas present.......

No comments:

Post a Comment