Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

What a day!
First we (or Joe did) got up early to get the bird in the oven by 7am.
Then we went out to breakfast with friends.
Came home and finished up dinner preparations to serve dinner at 12:30.

Joe kept checking the turkey.
He made Liz's favorite.
The table was set.
We even used the salt cellars that my mom gave me.
Turkey was checked again.
Yeah! It's done!

Candles were lit.
Shrimp was served.
Liz was happy.
Anthony was happy.
Waving hi to family not with us today.
Hi, everyone! :)
Sorry Joe, you got cut out in editing!!!!
Pies were served...
on new dishes.
Skittles even got into the Thanksgiving mode.
He ate some turkey and then took a nap.
Anthony and Liz had to leave early to go to another
Thanksgiving gathering.
So we (Joe) finished up the cleaning and then we ( I ) dozed in the chair.
I have the best husband!
Thanks, Joe!

Hope everyone had as good a day as I had!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment